The WyoRadio Pot O’ Gold is BACK – but with a whole new way to play!
This year, WyoRadio is promoting a scavenger hunt. You can download the form below in the link! In order to be entered to win a prize, you must first, download or pick up a scavenger hunt from participating locations and then head to each of the 7 locations to get stamped! Each location has its own stamp. Once you have all 7 locations stamped, bring back the form to be entered to win! There will be a total of 7 winners, each winning something from each sponsored location.
Submit your Pot o’ Gold HERE to be entered to WIN!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Whisler Chevrolet: 2200 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs, WY
Deja Brew (Eith location): 2475 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs, WY or 1523 9th Street Rock Springs WY
Pickles Discount Mattresses, LLC: 411 N Front St, Rock Springs, WY
Pickin’ Palace: 553 N Front St., Rock Springs, WY
Bookcliff Sales, Inc.: 2028 Sunset Dr, Rock Springs, WY
Jack’s Crepes: 1977 Dewar Dr, Rock Springs, WY
Broadway Burger Station: 628 Broadway St, Rock Springs, WY
Download the scavenger hunt here: Pot o’ Gold Scavenger Hunt
WyoRadio 2023 “Pot O’ Gold” Promotion Rules
- This promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 21 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate.
- The WyoRadio “Pot o’ Gold” is an at-sponsor register contest.
- WyoRadio listeners are asked to download the master “Pot of Gold” illustration. Then visit all seven (7) contest sponsors listed on this page. Listeners will have their illustrations stamped by the sponsoring business. “Pot of Gold” illustrations are also available at participating sponsors’ locations listed on this page.
- In order to qualify to win, listeners must submit a completed “Pot of Gold” illustration to WyoRadio via email [email protected], submit through Wyo4New’s Photo Submission form at – https://www.cognitoforms.com/Wyo4News1/SubmitYourPhotoToBeSharedWithWYO4News or in person at the WyoRadio studios, 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming. Entries can also be mailed to WyoRadio, PO Box 2128, Rock Springs, Wyoming 82902.
- Fully completed “Pot of Gold” illustrations must be received by WyoRadio by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, March 19, 2023, in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
- Only one fully completed “Pot of Gold” illustration per person can be submitted. Duplicates will be eliminated.
- The Grand Prize-winning drawings will take place on Monday, March 20, 2023. A video of the drawing will be available on the WyoRadio Facebook page (Facebook.com/WyoRadio).
- Grand Prize is $50.00 in store credit from a participating “Pot of Gold” sponsor listed on this page. A total of seven (7) Grand Prizes will be given awarded. No cash will be given out.
- Winners will pick up their prizes at the WyoRadio studios, 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Winners must have a valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize(s) will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice, and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the “Pot o’ Gold”, without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this Promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, its licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate