Contestants can register at sponsor locations to be entered in a drawing to win FOUR (4) day passes to Lagoon Amusement Park in Salt Lake City!
Thanks to our sponsors: Rumble Auto & Salon, Goodwill Wyoming – Rock Springs, Deer Trail Assisted Living, Northern Title, First American Title, Battery Systems, Bookcliff Sales Inc – Rock Springs, Green River Paw Spa and Chill Grill Old Fashioned Soda Shop!
Week 1: Rumble Auto & Salon May 2-8
Week 2: First American Title May 9-15
Week 3: Goodwill May May 16-22
2022 JACK-FM “Lagoon Giveaway”
- This promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 21 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate.
- The JACK-FM “Lagoon Giveaway” is a weekly giveaway of four (4) entrances passes to Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, Utah. Passes are valid for the 2022 season only. Park hours and dates open can be found at www.lagoonpark.com.
- People may register at weekly participating sponsors. Listen to 99.7 JACK-FM or visit www.99KSIT.com for weekly registration locations.
- Each week, one person will be drawn from all registrations received.
- No carry over registrations will be allowed. Weekly registrations will begin fresh with each new registration sponsorship location.
- The weekly winning name will be announced on 99.7 JACK-FM every Monday and posted on Facebook.com/WyoRadio with one exception. A winning name for the registration week of May 23 – May 29 will be announced on Tuesday, May 31 due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
- People can register once per day and are limited to one entry per visit to each weekly sponsor.
- Only one winner per household will be allowed.
- Entry forms must be filled out completely in order to be valid.
- WyoRadio and 99.7 JACK-FM are not responsible for any other expense associated with the winner attending Lagoon.
- Winners will pickup their tickets at the 99.7 JACK-FM/WyoRadio studios at 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming.
- Winners must have valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed in 30 days after winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize(s) will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the “Lagoon Giveaway”, without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this Promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, its licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate.