Cowboy Ticket Give-Away Tour Rules
WyoRadio will be broadcasting from remote locations around Sweetwater County giving listeners a chance to win University Of Wyoming Football tickets.
Scroll down to see the complete contest rules.
Cowboy Ticket Give-Away Rules
- Promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 25 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate. No purchase is necessary
- A person can submit a an entry one time per location, and only win once
- To become a qualifier for the Cowboy Ticket Give Away Tour, they must enter a drawing at one or more of the specified remote broadcast locations. Enter by putting entry form in drawing box
- How winner will be determined: On October 27 names will be drawn from the entry box. Game tickets will be given away in order of occurrence. A person can only win once. If a duplicate name is drawn, it will be discarded and another name will be drawn.
- Prize: Winner will receive 2 tickets to a University of Wyoming home game, plus parking pass.
- Winners will be announced on WyoRadio Facebook page, as well as on KQSW, KSIT, KRKK, and KMRZ on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. Winner does not have to be listening to claim their prize.
- Winners must have valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within seven (7) days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, participants agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the Cowboy Ticket Give Away Tour without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, it’s licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate.