Christmas Cash Official Rules
WyoRadio will be giving listeners a chance to win a daily drawing of $50, plus have a chance to win up to $550 cash.
Scroll down to see the complete contest rules.
Christmas Cash Contest Rules
- Promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 18 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate. No purchase is necessary
- WyoRadio Christmas Cash contest is to run on WyoRadio between Monday, November 30, 2020 – December 17, 2020.
- A person can submit an entry one time only, and only win only one daily prize.
- To become a qualifier for Christmas Cash an individual must enter a drawing by clicking on the entry link on one of the WyoRadio station websites, 96KQSW.com, 99KSIT.com, 106KMRZ.com, 1360KRKK.com, or Wyo4News.com. If internet service is not available, an individual make pick up an entry form at the WyoRadio business office, 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- How winner will be determined: Beginning November 30, names will be randomly picked from all digital entries. The daily winner will win $50. The daily winner will also be entered in to a second drawing for a cash prize up to $500. There will be 14 daily winners, picked between November 30, 2020 and December 17, 2020. The grand cash prize will be drawn on Friday, December 18, 2020 and be announced on all WyoRadio Stations.
- Prize: Daily winner will receive $50. Grand prize winner will win cash prize up to $500. Winner does not have to be listening to claim their prize.
- Winners will be announced on WyoRadio Facebook page, as well as on 96.5 KQSW, 99.7 KSIT, 1369 KRKK, and 106.7 KMRZ each day. Winner does not have to be listening to claim their prize.
- WyoRadio will notify all daily winners via the phone number supplied on the submitted entry form. If contact is not made, WyoRadio will leave a message (if available), the winner then has 24 hours to return the call to WyoRadio to verify their entry and claim their winnings. Failure to do so may lead to the forfeiture of all prizes won.
- Winners must have valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, participants agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the Christmas Cash Promotion without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, it’s licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate.